Saturday, October 01, 2005

I swear, Life is fucking with me!

Maybe you can identify with this situation. If not, just pretend. This is some good shit (if you get a kick out of those times in life where you just have to take a step back and say GODDAMN!) Anyway, let's get started.

Ever since I got started at my current job, I have been responsible for a weekly task. This task requires collaboration with my co-workers, which has been invariably like pulling fucking teeth. The entire process was a pain in my ass, and I have questioned the value of the entire ordeal since the very beginning. I also tried many times to make improvements that would make it less of an ordeal, and I was shot down every time. So, I chugged along, dreading it more and more as time went on.

Now that my time is nearly up and I'm preparing to move on, the task has been given to someone else. Now here's where the shit gets good. WAKE UP. This is the meat and potatoes.

Now that the task is no longer mine, a plethora of rules were tacked on to make this task extremely simple for the guy that's taking it over. You know what I'm thinking?

WHAT THE MOTHER FUCK????

Of all the forces of nature out there, hurricanes, floods, earthquakes, the cruelest and least understood would have to be Life. Sure, Life can be good, but so can the weather. And as luck would have it, when it comes to Life, I live in Tornado Alley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home